Saturday 19 September 2015

Sunset Mentor Session

One thing I really wanted to do before I left mission was get together with my favourite photographer Brooklyn who owns BrooklynD Photography.

She is by far the most generous and caring person I have ever met. Brooklyn worked with me on my school musical Footloose photo shoot, I also was her model in a creative dance shoot! Brooklyn did a senior grad session with me and also did my stunning prom pictures!

 Anyone in the Fraser Valley I 100%  recommend Brooklyn she is so talented and puts everything she has into each session. I set up a mentor session with her to learn as much as I could before I started my own journey.

 Let me tell you, what I learned that evening was amazing I loved the pictures from that session. My beautiful mom modelled for us and we used the golden hour. I hope you love these images as much as I do!









No comments:

Post a Comment