Saturday 19 September 2015

Blogging Photoshoot

One of my amazing friends Bella who you've seen before is just getting crazy busy  with her blogging! 

Her blog has grown so much since our last session and as I was moving away we set up one more day and did a full day marathon shoot! We packed up her little mini cooper full of outfits and accessories and of course shoes! and we headed out to vancouver! 

I spent weeks prior seaching for fun walls in Vancouver to be our backdrop. In total I found 10 walls and we had a blast, although we could get to some or it was too busy for pictures around some we had a fabulous day together and she got lots of outfits done for the blog! 


I hope you love all these pictures and make sure to check out xoxobella.com















2 comments:

  1. Bella seems to have the same #1 fashion item you do, a great big beautiful smile !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Bella is very pretty, I love working with her and we love to take photos together!

      Delete