Sunday 12 July 2015

A Little Patch of Sunshine

I had been driving past this little patch of grass on a corner full of buttercups. As I would pass it after school the sun was at the perfect position for a magical picture. I drove past its for weeks telling myself to go take pictures, but I knew I needed the perfect model. 

Finally one day as I felt spontaneous (and that rarely happens), so I called up my beautiful friend Bryn to do a last minute shoot after school with me. Bryn being the most amazing person she is was all in and was ready for me right away. We got to the little patch of grass and buttercups and Bryn, gave me an unsure smile. This patch of grass was on the corner of the street just down from my house. It is a very small area but I could see this was the perfect spot. She went along with it and we set up.

 Needless to say we had many hours of perfect lighting and amazing pictures as a result. When I was home editing the pictures I felt like I should be more spontaneous with shoots! Maybe a new challenge for myself. I am so excited to share these amazing images to kick off my photography business. 

This really shows that you can find beauty in some of the most unusual places! 















No comments:

Post a Comment