Monday 13 July 2015

Fitness Queen Shianna


My wonderful friend Shianna asked me to do a fitness shoot with her as she wants to get into fitness modelling. I was more than happy to shoot with her as this girl has such an amazing body! Shianna is pure hard work and determination. 

Last year she suffered from a torn ACL and had surgery. This year she was back at life and good to go when once again she got unlucky and her other ACL ripped. After waiting a lenghty time for a surgery date Shianna just delt with the pain and worked her life around it. She became so accustomed to the pain she was able to get back to working out with modification and daily life. 


I was so excited about this shoot and the images turned out better than I ever imagined. I was amazed how shianna has trained her body to work muscles all while protecting her torn ACL, she was even able to get down in a full 90 degree squat! I was very impressed. 












I am so proud to share these and happy to say after almost a year of waiting Shianna finally got her surgery and is on the road to recovery! Hope to see her back up and walking soon!

1 comment: